We raise fundsto help find a cure
What is Lupus Victoria
Lupus Victoria is a not-for-profit organisation, established in 2014 and incorporated in 2016. Funds are donated to the School of Clinical Science of Monash Health (SCS), directly supporting the Kim Jolly Lupus Research Fund.
Our main aims are:
- to raise funds for pathbreaking Lupus medical research;
- to provide support to Lupus patients;
- to increase public awareness of Lupus; and, ultimately
- to find a cure for Lupus (working with our research partner, Monash Lupus Clinic).
The purpose of Lupus Victoria is to raise funds to:
- support Monash Lupus Clinic in its research to find better treatments for Australians living with Lupus and, ultimately, find a cure for Lupus;
- provide support to persons who have been diagnosed with Lupus; and
- increase community awareness of Lupus.
The Kim Jolly Lupus Research Fund
has raised over
Vu was only 9 when diagnosed with Lupus in 1995. She has experienced many symptoms of Lupus since that time, including suffering a stroke in 2007, when her family was told that she would not recover.
Vu’s recovery took a number of years and made her determined to help to fight Lupus and subsequently founded Lupus Victoria.
Rob is an Independent Advisor on Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) and Modern Slavery. He is also a member of the Social Responsibility Alliance Development Committee. In July 2020, Rob was appointed Director of Capricorn Power.
Meet our leadership team
Dovi is a CPA qualified accountant with over 10 years’ experience working in both industry and public practice.
Prior to her retirement in 2011, Kaye held a number of senior administration/secretarial roles in the superannuation industry and within the Victorian Government.
Michael is a Marketing Consultant and Managing Director of Uncommon-cents Marketing & Design.
Sammi is currently Portfolio Delivery Manager for Network, Operations and Technology at Australia Post.